My consulting services cover the full spectrum of personalized medicine, from building the basic conceptual framework through product development to marketing strategies.
Consulting expertise, a wealth of experience and know-how in diagnostics and pharmaceuticals, science and marketing, all rolled into one
In particular, complex and ‘new’ challenges require a profound insight into the whole subject area for strategic consulting to be successful.
It is the wide range of activities and experience in personalized medicine that I gained in technology/diagnostics, drug development and commercialisation, both in business and scientific capacities, which constitute the broad consulting approach for your success.
A selection of my consulting services:
- Strategic concept development:
What tangible opportunities does the concept of ‘personalized medicine’ offer for your product/company?
How should you best approach it?
- Project specific, scientific, regulatory and operational consulting:
What is required from a scientific, technological, clinical, regulatory, and commercial perspective to develop combinations of pharmaceuticals and diagnostic tests (companion diagnostics), so-called ‘RxDx’?
How do you define the interfaces and how should they be ‘managed’?
- Support in building and assisting appropriate partnerships – both as a mediator and as an advocate to the individual parties:
Who are the potential partners?
What type of business model should form the basis of such a partnership?
How should the distribution of values be defined?
How can this complex collaboration be managed efficiently?
- Development and implementation of market entry and life cycle management strategies:
Which factors must be considered to launch an ‘RxDx’ successfully on the market?
How can patient stratification be employed to establish and maintain a competitive advantage?
- Support in developing and implementing PR strategies personalized medicine:
How can progress be made in moving this issue forward?
- Activating and leading a network of experts:
Which experts for which subjects?
How can this network be managed efficiently?